Users of the www.axishello.com website acknowledge that they have the skills and resources required to access and use this website. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, this website has been registered with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL – www.cnil.fr). Users of the website are required to comply with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act (loi relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), any breach of which is punishable by law. In particular, they must refrain from collecting or misusing any personal information to which they have access, and in general from any action likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
Axis provides users of the www.axishello.com website with available and verified information and tools, but cannot be held responsible for errors or the unavailability of certain information. We would be grateful if users of the site could inform us of any omissions, errors or corrections, by sending an e-mail to the site’s webmaster at email@example.com.
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, animated or still images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics and all other elements making up this website www.axishello.com are the exclusive property of Axis. Any total or partial representation of this site, by any means whatsoever, without the express authorization of Axis, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. Axis cannot be held liable for any hypertext links on this website to other resources on the Internet. Users of and visitors to the website may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of Axis. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the automated processing of nominative data from the Internet portal has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL – the French Data Protection Authority). www.cnil.fr). In accordance with article 27 of the aforementioned law of 1978, the user is informed in particular:
– That the information provided in the forms on the website may be transmitted to and used by Axis;
– They also have the right to access and rectify their data;
– Questions preceded by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
This right of access and rectification may be exercised by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or by post addressed to : Axis – Crouzeix – 87220 Feytiat. In the event of rectification, we will send you a copy of the rectified information on request. The personal information concerning you, and collected within the framework of this site, is intended for the services of other companies charged by our care to answer your requests. IP addresses are intended for purely technical use and for consultation statistics. Mail and documents received or sent via e-mail are kept for a period of one year, after which they are saved. The personal information you provide will be kept for a period of one year and then archived.
Applicable law: the use of this website is governed by French law to the exclusion of any other legislation.
This site was created with the support of the Conseil Régional de la Nouvelle Aquitaine.
Axis values its customers and recognizes the importance of confidentiality. We would like to familiarize you with how we collect, use and disclose this information.
In order to further explain our data protection and privacy practices, we present below the different types of personal data we may obtain directly from you or as a result of your interaction with us, how we may use them, with whom we may share them, how we protect them and ensure their security, as well as the rights you have regarding your personal data.
Personal data” refers to any information that can directly identify you (e.g. your name). This means that personal data includes information such as postal/email address, mobile/professional telephone number, country, company and job title. Personal data may also include unique digital identifiers such as cookies.
We collect personal information for various purposes:
– To provide you with the services you have agreed to, while personalizing the contact.
– To send you administrative information, customer satisfaction surveys, news about our services, newsletters, changes to production machines or materials essential to the fulfillment of your requests, etc., but also to find out about their audience.
– For business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, evaluation of the effectiveness of our business campaigns and the operation and expansion of our business activities. We also collect and store your personal information so that we can communicate with you about your current orders, invoices or complaints.
Only those persons within our company who require this information for commercial, professional, advertising or communication purposes may have access to it. Please note that all those who have access to your data are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
Exceptionally, we may pass on your personal data (telephone number, name, company name) to third parties for the sole purpose of commercial prospecting in your interest.
Please note that the data you need to send us your newsletter (surname, first name, e-mail address, country, company, meeting place) is stored in a secure database that can be modified at any time. The mailing site used has hosting servers where our database is processed and stored are located exclusively within the European Union and are in compliance with the RGPD.
The information needed for our staff to contact the customer (surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company) is stored in a secure electronic directory.
Data processed to provide the Service and Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period considered strictly necessary for such purposes. With respect to Data processed for the provision of the Service, the Company may continue to store such Data for a longer period, which may be necessary to protect the Company’s interests in connection with any liability related to the provision of the Service.
Cookies are stored for 13 months from the time they are first placed on the terminal. The same applies to Browsing Data from the moment it is collected.
The cookies used on our sites enable us to compile statistics on visits and behavior.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer or mobile device you are using.
With the help of cookies we collect information such as browser type, time spent on online services, pages viewed, referring URL, language preferences, subscriber behavior (opening hours, preferred day) and other general traffic data. We use this information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to collect statistical information, to personalize your experience while using online services. We also collect statistical information on the use of online services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, to understand how they are used and to help us resolve any queries.
How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
Each browser’s configuration is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookie preferences. For :
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– Safari: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur?redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies&redirectlocale=en
– Opera: https: //help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You can also set your browser to send a code telling websites that you do not wish to be tracked. For:
– Internet Explorer™: https: //support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/aide-d-internet-explorer-23360e49-9cd3-4dda-ba52-705336cc0de2
– Safari™: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri40732/mac
– Chrome™: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
– Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
– Opera™: https: //help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#tracking
Data Protection Officer
As a company with fewer than 250 employees, we do not have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), but for any information concerning your rights and/or personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise the following rights:
1. right of access means the right to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not your Data are being processed and, where they are, access to said Data;
2. right of rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
3. the right to restrict processing means the right to request suspension of processing where the request is legitimate;
4. right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transfer Data to other data controllers;
5. right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data where the request is legitimate, including where Data is processed for marketing or profiling purposes, where applicable;
6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of unlawful processing of Data.
These rights may be exercised by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or by post addressed to : Axis – Crouzeix – 87220 Feytiat. In the event of rectification, we will send you a copy of the rectified information on request. The personal information concerning you, and collected within the framework of this site, is intended for the services of other companies charged by our care to answer your requests. IP addresses are intended for purely technical use and for consultation statistics. Mail and documents received or sent via e-mail are kept for a period of one year, after which they are saved. The personal information you provide will be kept for a period of one year and then archived.
Tel. Phone: +33 (0) 555 06 17 17 Fax. : +33 (0) 555 06 38 39
Graphic design and development
23 allée du vieux chêne
Maintenance and News
26 bis rue du moulin
78420 Carrieres sur Seine
site web: www.3Dprintingmarkets.com
Host : OVH
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Tel. +33 (0)8 99 70 17 61
Domain name management: KOESIO CORPORATE IT
56 rue Paul Claudel
Tel. : 05 55 06 06 07
Fax. : 05 55 06 44 66