An epoxy resin or silicon mould is created out of a SLA master.
The tool is then filled with Polyurethane resin, with the aid of a specific machine.
Life of the tool can stretch from 30 to 100 parts , depending on your part geometry.
- Pre-series production
- Large-sized parts
- Specialised machine casings, ULV0
2 to 3 weeks for tools with a production of 10 to 30 parts per week
- Range of technical resins
- Over-moulding or fitting of metal inserts
- Sub-assemblies are always manufactured to your functional specifications
- Realistic surface finish : shiny, satin-finish, grained, …
- CEM painting
- High resistance to shock and friction
- Good surface appearance
- Good “hanging” of polyurethane paints
- Prototypes “good material” (similar to plastic injection)
- Investment smaller than the compression or injection