MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF PROTOTYPES
Polyamide particles are agglomerated by a CO2 laser.
The part is manufactured by successive layers of 0.10 mm.
Materials can be charged with fiber glass.
- Functional models
- Mechanical, thermal, aerodynamic,… validation
- Manual cleaning of all surfaces
- Paint finishing
- PA 650
- PA 615 Glass Filled
- PA 625 HST
For more information consult the attached sheet or follow this link
- Our reactivity
- Epoxy impregnation and polishing
- We set-up and validate your sub-assemblies
- Paint finishing, preparation for Metallization and Metallization internally
- Allows complex shapes
- Mechanical resistance that validate clips
- Thermal resistance
2 to 6 working days depending on size and finish required
PRODUCTION MACHINES (mm)
- 2 EOS P380 : 325 x 325 x 620
- 1 HQ Sinterstation : 350 x 300 x 420