- Our technology
- Multi Jet Fusion HP prototypage 3d | Axis
- Stereolithography: an additive manufacturing technology
- Selective laser sintering, laser – professional 3d printer| Axis
- Vacuum casting for rapid prototyping | Axis
- Fused deposition modeling a 3D printing process | Axis
- RIM Moulding | Axis
- 3D printing comparison for your prototypes | Axis
- Finishing – Metallization
AXIS : PROTOTYPES, MODELS AND 3D PRINTING
Axis, created in 1997 by Patrick Christoux, based in the municipality of Feytiat (near Limoges, in the 87), is specialized in the technologies of Rapid Prototyping (commonly called “3D printing”). Since February 27, 2018, AXIS is ISO 9001 V2015 certified.
Need to make prototypes and / or models?
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Multi Jet fusion
- Vacuum Casting
- Fused deposition modeling
New technologie : Multi Jet Fusion HP 3D Printer is at Axis !
Axis meets your needs more technical design, painting, plating, assembly, application of transfers …
We have a wide range of materials and a large fleet of machines in order to satisfy you, and as soon as possible.
We are above all a young, dynamic and skilled team, who will be able to meet your most technical needs (design, painting, assembly….).
We have a wide materials portfolio, along with a large number of machines, in order to satisfy you as soon as possible.